BY COMPLETING THE SIGN-UP PROCESS YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE FOR HTTP://WWW.DOLLARHAULER.COM/ READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY, IT SETS FORTH THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF YOU THE USER TO THE SERVICES THAT DOLLARHAULER.COM PROVIDES TO YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS IT IS ILLEGAL TO SIGN UP FOR THE PROVIDED SERVICES THIS COMPANY OFFERS.
dollarhauler.com is a site that pays you the user/member to complete offers. There are multiple provisions in place to ensure the integrity of dollarhauler.com by notifying the owner(s) if duplicate accounts are set up. The services of dollarhauler.com ("DH", "DOLLAR HAULER", OR "DOLLARHAULER.COM) are not guaranteed in any way. dh reserves the right to freeze, cancel, or change any account deemed needed.
1. User Acknowledgement and Acceptance of the Terms of Service. The Services of DH are provided to you ("THE USER", "THE MEMBER") under the agreement by you the user of the Terms of Service as well as any rules or policies posted by Dollar Hauler. The Terms of Service comprise the entire agreement between the user and DH and supersede all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
2. Description of the Services. DH agrees to provide one or more but not limited to the following services: 1) Offers to be completed. 2) Forums. 3) General Entertainment. Users must be able to supply the following materials in order to participate: Computer with internet connection and provide the funds necessary to pay for the telephone or cable bill needed for connection and or computer.
3. Email Advertising DH and/or affiliates may, from time to time, send email messages to users containing advertisements, special promotions, and other marketing materials ("Email Marketing") based on the agreed terms between DH and its selected partner(s). Please refer to section 19 "Emails" regarding referral emails.
5. User accounts and Passwords The user is solely responsible for maintaining and updating the user account password and information. The user is also responsible for actions that occur under the users account.
6. Warranty Disclaimer No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from DH shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. DH makes no warranty that the services will meet the user's requirements, or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does DH make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the services or that defects in the services will be corrected. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services are done at the user's own discretion and risk. DH is not responsible for the user's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. We will, however, promise to work with the user to give them credit at DH's discretion
7. Indemnification User agrees to indemnify, defend , and hold DH, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made or brought by any third party due to or arising out of the user's use of the services or any part thereof, the violation of this Terms of Services or any provision therein by the user, or the infringement by the user, or a third party using the user's computer, account or password to access and/or use the services, of any Intellectual Property Rights of any person or entity, or the use or misuse by the user or third parties of the user's passwords or accounts.
8. Liability DH is not liable for the loss of funds, loss of business or the misplacement of payment whether by check or PayPal due to any action incidental, special, or consequential. If a new check is not requested within one month (30 days), we will resend it with no guarantee of processing speed. If the user is banned before the payment is reprocessed, no payment will be issued. DH is not responsible for any misreading of affiliates Terms of Service.
9. Property Rights of Material In accepting the Terms of Service the user is aware that DH reserves the right to any and all but not limited to the following: advertising and company logos of any kind, etc. DH also expresses that all advertising of fellow users or third party organizations may be copyrighted and protected under the United States Law. Users therefore may not distribute, reproduce, etc. any form of advertising in or on the DH website or any of its affiliates without formal approval.
11. United States Law The Terms of Service of DH shall for all purposes be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the US, excluding its conflict of law provisions. The user and DH agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the US. DH's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by DH in writing.
12. Obligations Obligations unless agreed upon by the user are not valid. If not agreed by the user in writing the obligation or assignment is void and therefore will not hold the user responsible. Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, DH shall be entitled to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations, to a successor to all or substantially all of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise.
13. No Agency Neither party is, nor will be deemed, an agency or legal representative to the other for any purpose. Neither party will be obligated to represent one another in the form of a contract, nor the obligation to act or provide credit for the other.
14. Severability If any of the Terms of Service changes are to be held in contrary to judicial law then the provisions will be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
15. Statute of Limitations Any and/or all actions that conflict with the Terms of Service must be brought to the attention of DH within one (1) year of the event or the event must be permanently barred.
16. Titles This section of the Terms of Service is not to be held in the judicial section of the Terms of Service.
17. Payments DH reserves the right to refuse payment to any user for any reason. All earnings (offer, referral, and bonus) are considered property of Dollar Hauler up until payments have been processed and sent. DH is not responsible for delays in the mail system for check. DH is not responsible for lost/stolen/ruined checks, but will happily replace a check if a claim is made within one month (30 days). PayPal payments will only be sent to verified PayPal accounts. If the user's PayPal account is unable to receive payments or the status of the transaction is "unclaimed", then DH reserves the right to withhold payment from the user. If it is found that the user has multiple PayPal accounts, that user will be indefinitely removed from the Dollar Hauler system and will forfeit all earnings (offer, referral, and bonus) both unpaid and in some cases, paid.
If a user earns at or above $600.00 during a fiscal year, that user must submit a W-9 tax form, provided by the IRS on their website. The tax form must be either mailed in paper form to the Dollar Hauler address, or emailed in '.PDF' form to email@example.com. If a user is to go over $600.00 in a fiscal year prior to DH receiving a W-9 tax form provided by the IRS, then DH will hold all earnings for that user (up to 3 months from the payout date that would send the user at or above $600.00 for the fiscal year) until a W-9 tax form is provided. Failure to send a W-9 in once a user goes over $600.00 entitles DH to place the user's account on hold indefinitely or until communication is made and the issue is resolved.
Dollar Hauler processes payments when the user chooses to cash out. The processing time depends on the users account "trustability™" and the amount of risk associated with the account and offer reversals. It is a completely subjective amount of time and as the user cashes out more frequently, the trustablity™ increases significantly to the point where a user could receieve payment in one or two business days.
Payments can take up to, but not limited to, two weeks. Checks sent from DH may take even longer depending on the mail system. If the user's account is placed on hold for any reason during the processing time, prior to payment(s) being sent, and the user made payout for the previous payment of earnings, DH reserves the right to withhold payment for a determined or indefinite amount of time from the user.
18. Accounts Each user is entitled to one (1) account on Dollar Hauler. Whether a user registered on DOLLARHAULER.COM, DOLLARHAULER.NET, DOLLARHAULER.ORG is insignificant and can still only hold one (1) account between all the sites. All the sites are run and maintained by Dollar Hauler and share the same system. DH simply runs all domains. If a user is found to have more than one (1) account for any reason, DH reserves the right to permanently delete the account(s) from the system. At that point, the user forfeits all earnings (offer, referral, and bonus), all DH Points, and all Pending Prizes. Each Dollar Hauler user must provide accurate information including but not limited to: first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, and email address. If the PayPal option is selected, the user must provide an accurate PayPal email address. If it is found that a user supplies false or fraudulent information for any of the prior mentioned fields, DH can and will remove these accounts from the system WITH warning for an indefinite period of time.
19. Emails By registering for DH, you, the user, gives DH the right to email you, the user, about your account or status or anything pertaining to Dollar Hauler. Emails sent via our in-site communication system come from an automated system DH provides that operates at you and/or your referral(s)' discretion. By registering for DH you, the user, are permitting your referrer to send you one of our pre-written emails asking for your permission to be contacted by him or her.
20. Referrals Each user signed up for DH is supplied with a referral link that can be distributed in any method you, the user, might wish. Dollar Hauler has a strict "no-spam" policy that gives DH the right to place an account on hold or possible banning from our system if it is found that a user has spammed their referral link or anything pertaining to Dollar Hauler in any particular way or in any particular place. You, the user, have the right to send a pre-written email (via our in-site communication system's "Contact Your Referrals" page) from DH to your referral permitting communication between you and your referral. If at any time one or some or all of your referrals complete offers fraudulently or with false information, DH reserves the right to reverse the referral earnings accrued by you, the user, for those fraudulently completed offers by your referrals.
21. IP Address Every time the user logs in, the user's IP address is logged and it must not match any other user's IP address. If any two or more users are found to be completing offers and/or participating in DH on the same IP address, those accounts and all other accounts on that IP address are subject to be placed on hold for an indefinite amount of time, or perhaps even banning from our system with or without notice.
22. Giftcards Use of Giftcards provided by DH or by any other means is permitted where allowed on certain offers. Some companies reserve the right to deny credit for an offer if it is found that a Giftcard was the means of payment. DH assumes no responsibility for this and reserves the right to reverse credit if an advertiser refuses credit for an offer for any reason, even if credit has already been give to the user on his or her account. These reversals may happen with or without warning, regardless of where you saw that it was 'ok' to use a Giftcard to complete a certain offer.
23. Offers/Reversals/Fraud All offers listed on DH have their own terms of service and conditions. DH is not responsible for any fraudulent charges accrued from other companies on any form of payment that you, the user, have used. If an advertiser decides, for any reason, to reverse credit for an offer(s) then DH in turn reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke credit for those offer(s) and also reserves the right to place your, the user's, account on hold for a determined or indefinite amount of time due to violation of these Terms of Service. Generally, with no guarantee being made in this text, DH resevers the right to allow a certain amount of offers to reverse. Completing offers or promotions with fraudulent information is grounds for account banning and/or being banned from the DH community at the admin's discretion as listed more in detail in section 18 "Accounts".
Children under 13 years of age must receive permission from the owners/administrators of DH prior to joining DH. Children less than 13 years of age must also receive parental permission to participate in DH. If a user is under 13 years of age and no permission has been brought to the attention of DH, then that user forfeits all earnings and will have their account placed on hold indefinitely.
If you have any medical condition that may inhibit or cause mental or physical damage, DH advises to not register with Dollar Hauler.
The Jackpot is ready to be won! Complete offers to win entries and a chance to win the whole jackpot immediately!
Started 5/5/16 - The jackpot will be awarded soon!
© 2008-2016 Dollar Hauler & Vanquish Marketing Solutions, LLC.